Friday, October 22, 2010

Eating at the Neuners

A friend asked me for a sample weekly menu and I had been meaning to put some up here so I thought I'd hit two birds with one stone. These are all wintery dishes but they're all tried and true. I made some Amish baked oatmeal bars this week for the first time but feel I need to tweak the recipe a bit more before "publishing." I'm also making Yam and Chickpea Wraps (Cafe Flora) for the missionaries on Monday; they won't know what hit them. If it's good I'll put it up too.

And I don't want anyone to think that I make Pumpkin Enchiladas every week. We mix up fancy pants dinners with things like omelets, quesadillas with black bean stew and guacamole, cheese toast and smoothie, and the always popular ... German Pancakes.

Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Becky--you are amazing!! I tried one of these harder recipes once a month--and I think I'm doing great. They look wonderful though--I am going to try and be a better cook.

    ReplyDelete